Friday, October 8, 2010

Starting from nothing

   Welcome to the first of many, many entries in my blog, designed to take you through the steps of learning, then monetizing, flash games. A whole world of fun, learning, and eventually, money, awaits you if you are willing to put in the time and effort. I will walk you through every step, one-by-one, from the first line of code all the way through to finished games with embedded Mochi Ads. I will keep statistics and charts updated weekly to track the success, or lack thereof, of each of the games I teach you how to make.
   Beyond just the games though, I will make sure you grasp the fundamentals of the language (Actionscript 3.0) so you can alter the games to your own liking and create whole new ones.
   I will take you step by step through the process of submitting those games to the most relevant Flash portals (Newgrounds, Kongregate, etc..).

First lesson coming very soon.

1 comment:

  1. I have been considering learning flash for a while now. Saved for future reference!

    ReplyDelete